5. Walid Helmy, Y. G. Hegazy, Member, IEEE, M. A. Mostafa, and M. A. Badr, “Strategic Placement of Distributed Generation Units to Avoid Load Shedding in Overloaded Power Systems” WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on POWER SYSTEMS, Dec. 19, 2007.
1. F. Naiem, Y.G. Hegazy and A. Y. Abdelaziz, and M. A. El-Sharkawy, “A Classification Technique for Protection Coordination Assessment of Distribution Systems with Distributed Generation” Proceedings of the IEEE Fourteenth International Middle East Power Systems Conference (MEPCON’10), Cairo , Egypt , December 19-21, 2010.
2. W. Taha, Y.G. Hegazy, F. El-Bendary, I. Mahmoud, “Investigating the Performance of a Fuel Cell Based Distributed Generation System” Proceedings of the IEEE International Energy Conference 19-21 Dec. 2010 Bahrain.
3. A. I. Aly, Y.G. Hegazy and M. A. Al-Sharkawy, “An Adaptive Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multi-Objective Distributed Generation Planning” Accepted for Publications in the proceedings of the IEEE general Meeting, July 2010, USA.
4. Y.G. Hegazy, “Modeling Wind Turbine Generators for Reliability Studies: A General Approach”, Proceeding of the 2nd World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society “WSEAS” International Conference on Engineering, Rodos, Greece, July 2009, pp 280-284.
5. Beshr, E. Hegazy, Y. Galal, Y. Badr, M.A, ‘Evaluating the impact of wind generation on the reliability of the electrical unified network of Egypt”, Proceedings of the IEEE PowerTech, Bucharest, June 2009.
6. Sweif, R. Hegazy, Y. Abdlsalam T., Badr, M.A, ‘Support vector machines (SVM) based short term electricity load-price forecasting”, Proceedings of the IEEE PowerTech, Bucharest, June 2009.
7. Beshr, E. Hegazy, Y. Galal, Y. Badr, M.A, ‘A novel approach for modeling wind turbine generators for reliability analysis”, Proceedings of IEEE 2nd International Power and Energy Conference, PECon, Dec. 2008. l, pp 159-163.
8. A.B. Attya, Y.G. Hegazy and M. A. Mostafa, “Evaluation of System Reliability Using Seasonal and Random Operation Techniques”, Proceedings of the IEEE 2008 general Meeting, Pittsburgh, USA.
9. Y.G. Hegazy, “A Novel Algorithm for The Adequacy Assessment of Distributed Generation Systems With Distributed Generations” Proceeding of the 19th International Conference on Electricity Distribution, CIRED, 21-24 May 2007, Vienna, Austria.
10. A.B. Attya, Y.G. Hegazy and M. A. Mostafa, “Variation of Reliability Indices with Generation Techniques Applied”, 7th WSEAS International Conference on Electric Power Systems, High Voltages, Electric Machines, Venice, Italy, November 21-23, 2007.
11. W.A. El-khattam, Y.G. Hegazy and M.M.A.Salama “ Stochastic Estimation of the Penetration level of Custom Operated Distributed generation” Proceedings of the IEEE General Meeting, San Francisco , USA 2004.
12. Y.G.Hegazy, “Stochastic Determination of Power Cables Ratings in Electrical Distribution Generation Systems” Proceeding of the 38 international universities power conference, UPEC, Thessaloniki, Greece, Sept. 2003.
13. Y.G.Hegazy, “Stochastic analysis of electrical distributed generation systems”, Proceedings of 2003 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering paper number 70.
14. W. A. El-Khattam, Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama “Stochastic Power Flow Analysis of Electrical Distributed Generation Systems” Proceedings of 2003 IEEE General Power Meeting, Toronto, Canada, July 2003, pp 1141- 1145.
15. K.Nigim and Y.G.Hegazy, : Intension Islanding of Distributed Generation for Reliability Enhancement”, Proceedings of 2003 IEEE General Power Meeting, Toronto, Canada, July 2003, pp 2446-2451..
16. Y.G.Hegazy, “Stochastic Determination of Power Cables Ratings in Electrical Distribution Generation Systems” accepted and to appear in the proceeding of the 38 international universities power conference, Athens, Greece, sept. 2003.
17. Y.G.Hegazy, M.M.A Salama and A.Y.Chikhani, “Distributed Generation and Distribution System Reliability”, Proceedings of Power Systems 2002 conference, Impact of Distributed Generation, pp230-236.
18. O. Basoudan and Y.G.Hegazy, “Probabilistic modeling of distribution system loads for harmonic studies,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2001, Vol.3, pp1778-1781.
19. Y.G.Hegazy, “Harmonic Performance of Distribution System Loads” Proceedings of the Thirty-second Annual North American Power Symposium, 2000, Vol.2 pp.14.10-14.13.
20. Y.G.Hegazy, “Economic study of distribution system harmonics” Proceedings of the Large Engineering Systems Conference on Power Engineering, 2000, pp.178-182.
21. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama, “Calculations of diversified harmonic currents in multiple converter systems” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2000, pp.727-732.
22. Y.G.Hegazy, “A study of static power converters probabilistic harmonic currents” IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1999, pp. 1752-1757.
23. Y.G.Hegazy, M.M.A Salama and A.Y.Chikhani, “Estimating the daily variation of distribution system harmonics using artificial neural networks” International Symposium on IC technology & applications, 1997, pp.298-301.
24. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama,” Calculation of voltage harmonic distortion caused by small nonlinear loads” Proceedings of the American Power Conference 57th Annual Meeting, 1995, pp.1736-1740.
25. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama,” Probabilistic modeling of distribution systems loads for harmonic studies” IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1995,pp.697-702.
26. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama,” Probabilistic representation of harmonic currents produced by AC/DC static power converters” IEEE Industry Applications Thirtieth Annual Meeting, 1995, pp.1689-1696.
27. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama, ”An efficient algorithm for identifying the structure of artificial neural networks for forecasting problems” Proceedings of the 37th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 1994, pp.618-623.
28. Y.G.Hegazy and M.M.A Salama, “Identifying the relationship between voltage harmonic distortion and the load of harmonic producing devices in distribution networks” IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1994, pp.669-674.
29. Y.G.Hegazy, S.S.Fouda, M.M.A Salama and A.Y. Chikhani, “The effect of modeling on the accuracy of the estimation of harmonic voltages in distribution systems” IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1994, pp.131-136.